Wednesday 23 January 2008

Eternal Tale

I shout because
They ever said
Silence doesn’t prevail…
And in this world
You need to be listened
To win and never fail

I followed path,
They loved me so
They never let me go…
’n they stayed to tell me words
Lest I didn’t know







Loud and louder…
To the deaf dumb globe
Deafening I would hail
Till my voice will shriller grow
And my lips grow pale

I saw the crowd rejoice
More to see
And less to hear
A forbidden barren voice

In rant and rave
To find me naive
I saw the crowd despise
An angered face of undergrowth…
Like steam from frozen ice

‘n I saw the crowd disperse
Like a phoenix to reborn
I saw the crowd rehearse
To born with sharper scorn
I saw it stealing faces
From the public corn
From the under-shroud…
I saw the growing crowd

And better yeah, they come
Now to no dismay…
To merriment, to joy
Wow! to the same array
Bah! the coy, the ‘they’

And do I tell my story?
No, the eternal tale
Where fail, yet we win
Win, yet we fail…

I shout because,
They ever said
Silence doesn’t prevail…

The illustration is taken from the internet.

1 comment:

Pratima Chattopadhyay said...

haven't achieved so much depth in life yet to fully understand this...but the painting is amazing...i am awe inspired. love you