Saturday 19 January 2008

Let me free her


I will die without a trace but one
My body will never be ruined
And it will be gathered
Wherever they see
Like a friend with them
Or a fiend

I have lived it’s enough
And I want to die
But I want to die within
For where it aches
Is not the world
It aches in me like sin

And so,
I wish to leave my corpse
For all to be along
And take my soul apart with me
To nowhere but keep alone

Jesus I am not
Who could be resurrected
Once, for all, he was done
But I am a man of credible capacity
Who bears the tendency to run

To run away from where it’s pensive
And run away from home
To err, not submit and find a world,
Where errors are taken not from

I will be there, if they solely want
And for that, I shall never decline
But let me ruin for a moment to free her
My soul has a world to find.

The illustration is taken from the internet.

No comments: